Monday, November 5

hello! I'm back at here blogging! haha. Today was quite fun. I woke up at 6am. Then after that, we went to school and gathered at 7pm. Then all our buddies went back to class while we went to this classroom especially for us de. Haha. The Bj 54 principal came around to ask about where we went for Sunday. Of cos' I said Yiheyuan and the Beijing zoo. Haha. After that, we waited for the teachers to brief us on the schedule for today. After that, our buddies went to pick us up to go to the classroom. We had to follow them for lessons. Her class was 初二一班, i think if we translant to english form, should be 2/1. haha. The first lesson they had was english. ARGH! I want to attend! But sadly, we missed it. Becos' of the briefing. The second lesson was 思想品德. It's something like civics and moral, i guess. The teacher did a small exercise. It was to write about the teacher that we want. Something like that. Then only a few chosen people got the paper. And suay suay, the 3 singaporeans(me, yeeting and kaimi) in the class also got it. We had to write. Then after that, we had to exchange it with our buddies. The teacher asked us to read it out. Since I had wrote in english, because i think my chinese sucks a lot, so I had to read it out myself as my buddy had difficulties in reading it. She said that it was to difficult to understnad and read. Sad uhs. Then when I read it out, it was quite fast too, and after that, the students and teacher stunned tio. haha. They said something like I said english like so fast and fluent. Haha. I have no comments. :D Then after that, we had mathematics lesson. I can tell you that it is so difficult to understand in chinese luhs. I can only read through the diagrams. That's all. And I think that I had forgotten some of it too. They had some exam revision. We three just stoned there. Haha. Then we had to go for morning assembly. It was at the field and I saw basketball court! haha. At that moment, I felt like playing. But obviously, cannot luhs. Then they had some welcome ceremony for us. It was so cold ! My hands were numb and had no feelings at all! Man, it's super duper cold. Then after that, we had PE lesson. We did some warming up. We had to follow the class to run 3 rounds around the field. It is very cold when running luhs but then it's still cool. Then did some lame exercises. Then the teacher taught us how to play some china toys? not toys lah. but some cool thingy. I don't know what is it called. Anyway, you must pull the string before making the thing spin. The teacher is damn damn pro lahs. He knows a lot of tricks. Then yeeting and kaimi knew how to do it while I was still struggling with it. Luckily, I didn't know how to make it spin, or else I had to go and show our own school principal and teachers. Haha. I'm bad at it. This kind I had to practise then I get it de. I'm a bit slow lah. Sorry lor. Haha. Then after that, two of her class students came in front me to ask about the LOLLIPOP band. This girl was so crazy about this band, keep asking me about it, though I knew like nothing at all? lol. THen the other pull me aside and said no to bother about her. She was quite friendly. I think her name was Jiaqi. Not the Singapore Jiaqi. LOL. this is girl kay, not guy. At least she took the initiative to chat with me. She also asked about Singapore. THen we walked and talked on the way back to class. We had chinese lessons after that. Theirs was very different from ours. Their exams have to test on their hanyu pinyu and all. We all don't need.Hehes^^. Then there was a break then the class started to make a lot of noise. Definitely more noise than us. LOL. Then after that, we ate lunch at their classroom. Everyone does that in school. Those kind of catered food, i think. It was like sticky rice, drumstick(nice and tender!), taogays and one veges(dun noe the name. haha!) It tasted quite okay, edible can le. :D Then after that, we had to go for our own class at the special room. It was some music lessons and learning about those china masks. The song was quite nice though. The teacher's singing was damn good luhs. It was quite fun singing. Then after that, my buddy and her friend came to pick me up, back to their class. We skipped their photography lessons. So good lah. PHOTOGRAPHY LESSONS LEY. Then had this class meeting. They talked about being forgiving. Everyone had to prepare something and had to tell the whole class. We 3 also had to say something. My mind was totally blank out when I had to speak. I didn't know what to say. I anyhow just speak without thinking. Man, it's so embarrassing luhs. Then they wanted me to speak in chinese. But Idon't know why I suddenly felt that I can't speak mandarin. LOL. Then I wanted yeeting to translate for me, then she asked me what did I say. LOL. Then after that, she thought that I had forgotten what Ihad said. Then never mind luhs. Heck care. The teacher helped me to explain to them. haha. Yes, got through it man. I don't really like to speak in front of many people. It's damn embarrassing if you said something wrong. Then after that, a lot of people were talking to me. I was totally surrounded. Then got this guy sitting beside me, he is quite friendly and kind. Cos' my buddy said that they could learn english from me, then that guy said that Ican learn chinese from them. kind right? I'm trying to learn lah. Then we had another class. Very hard to explain what is it about actually. Never mind, next time then tell you all when I go back to Singapore. Then it ended at around 4.30. Oh yah, there was an interclass game basketball match. Actually I wanted to watch de, but then my buddy's class de girls came to ask us if we wanted to play with them. It's quite a fun game. New game for us. Haha. Then after that, we went for dinner at the dumpling restaurant. It was quite cheap for 8 people to pay 47 renminbi. We were treated by Samuel's buddy. Haha. He's very good de. Rich too, i guess. Then my buddy and Itook Beiqiao's car to the library to watch some performance. It was quite interesting and exciting. It ended at 8.30pm. Reached home about 9pm. And now, blogging. hehs. Got to go le. Byes. Tomorrow, we are going to climb the Great Wall of China in the morning. It would be super duper cold there luhs. haha. Byes, LOVES&MISSES ALLOFYOU! :D

No comments: